Olympics Team 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirt Sprinter Yearling Selection

4 posters

Go down

Dirt Sprinter Yearling Selection Empty Dirt Sprinter Yearling Selection

Post  Cleo Patra Mon May 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Post your potential yearlings for the dirt sprinter yearling workout here. If you don't have one, just reply saying that you don't have anyone. Once everyone has responded, I'll put the horses into a poll and we can vote.

Refresher of the rules, so you don't have to keep referring back to a different thread:
All five horses from each team will be worked by The Steward as soon as workouts for yearlings are available (so Saturday, June 4th in the morning). Sprinters will be worked 3 furlongs. The fastest workout for each division will get 10 points, the 2nd fastest will get 9 points, etc. Ties will both get the allotted amount (so tie fast times will each get 10 points).

Rules for this Event:
1. If you don't have all of these kinds of horses, get one or get a 0.
2. Yearlings MUST be UNWORKED. If you submit a yearling, and then work it before The Steward works it for you, you will get a 0 in that division.
3. The five yearlings must be owned by FIVE DIFFERENT TEAM MEMBERS. The Olympics are supposed to be encouraging meeting new people and all that, so if (for example) one of the Expert Team Members wanted to give out four yearlings to other people, that's fine... but then those people get to keep and race that horse. So think about that, veterans, before you hand over nice yearlings to team members for the workout... they aren't coming back if you do! We will monitor and prohibit the transfer of those horses until after their juvenile season is complete.
4. If you want the yearling worked with equipment, that must be set before hand. You ARE NOW ABLE to set yearling equipment, so set it before the deadline of name submission to the Steward.

Here are my own submissions as potential options:
Accelerating - Okay gallop, only needs lasix
Fake Sick - Stakes gallop, needs lasix and one other
Sly Look - Wowed, needs F8 and one other ***

Cleo Patra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dirt Sprinter Yearling Selection Empty Re: Dirt Sprinter Yearling Selection

Post  Talia Ichinari Mon May 30, 2011 10:58 pm

I don't have anyone.

Talia Ichinari

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew McMahon Tue May 31, 2011 7:31 am

Just a mixture of great gallop and wings for me!

Wings
Great Gallop
Great Gallop
Great Gallop
Great Gallop
Great Gallop

I still am thinking my best bet to be of use in this event is turf sprint

Matthew McMahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Lucas1 Tue May 31, 2011 7:48 am

Great gallops and wings for me too